- Who we are?
- Simply put this site is a hobby with the
hope that fees collected will at least cover
the costs of maintaining it. Service is limited
to very simple web pages and email aliases.
It is managed by Jack Cameron, resident of
- What may be placed on this site?
- Area web pages for Fishersville businesses, schools, churches, government,
residents, etc. Must either be in
Fishersville or significantly serve the Fishersville
area. Either a link to your existing
site or creation of a simple single page
can be done. Created pages always take the
- Vanity email forwarding from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
to your existing email id. These ids
will NOT be posted unless they appear as
part of your own web site.
- Fishersville weather, based on an Oregon
Scientific weather station located in the
Emerald Hills subdivision.
- General news and items of interest to Fishersville
- No advertising will be accepted if it is
not of specific interest to Fishersville,
- What are the costs?
- Links to existing web sites are free.
- A typical web page will be limited to a single
page, your own graphic or image and will
be done for a one time fee of $20 and a monthly
fee of $10.
- A business card web page can be created directly
from your business card. The card is scanned
and forms the entire web page. Clicking anywhere
on the page will, optionally, bring up the
e-mail composer. This page will be done for
a one time fee of $15 and a monthly fee of
- Vanity e-mail alias ids (email@example.com)
be issued for a one time charge of $10 and
a monthly fee of $5. (one email alias is
included with either type of web page) Names
("yourname") are issued on a 'first
come first served' basis.
- Digital Prints
- Prints made from local area digital images
may be available for sale.
- All prints for sale are signed, serialized,
affixed to a mat, and enclosed in a plastic
- Prices: $5.00 - 5x7mat (3-1/3 x 5 print),
$15 - 8x10mat (5x7 print), $25 - 11x14mat
(8x10 print). Prices are subject to change
and vary depending on the mat type and print
- 3-1/2 x 5 prints done on Kodak photo paper.
5x7 and 8x10 prints are typically done on
thermal Kodak paper (picture maker).
- Other types of images such as family shots,
newsletters, brochures, etc. are available
- Terms and Conditions
- Billing is done prior to service on a quarterly
basis via email. All payment for services
must be in the form of a check payable to
"FishersvilleNet". Service is removed
for failure to pay by due date.
- FishersvilleNet cannot be held responsible
for any damages that may arise from web page
or email alias failures.
- FishersvilleNet reserves the right to deny
service to what we feel is not 'family appropriate'
- FishersvilleNet reserves the right to terminate
service to anyone found using a fishersville.net
email alias for SPAM, chain letters, or distribution
of inappropriate content
If you would like to have your web page included
(or created), want to secure your vanity
email id, or have general questions, please
let me via the email link below.
Jack Cameron (